Oxford Access Centre (OAC) is a DSA-QAG Accredited Centre.
We provide a complete professional assessment service, undertaking assessments of all Funding Bodies and Institutions. We charge a single assessment fee which will cover all work required for the duration of the course studied. Including:
- Additional needs with which a student presents
- Any activities carried out by the assessor or centre to review the student’s DSA support, for the duration of the original course.
- Liaison with funding bodies, equipment suppliers, HEIs when reviewing students support needs.
Our key commitments are to:
- Assess students with all disabilities and make referrals to other relevant professionals, where appropriate.
- Commit to respond to enquiries the same day as received
- Maintain key performance indicators in line with the Quality Assurance Document (QAF)
- Aim to complete and submit needs assessment reports within ten working days of the assessment interview, although this may be sooner.
- Arrange assessments, which can be held on weekends or evenings if necessary
- Actively liaise with all stakeholders involved in the DSA process
All of our assessors have appropriate training, professional experience and qualifications.